Face àla mucoviscidose
- Stratégies de recherche
- L’association dynamise la recherche
- Thématiques de recherche
- Essais cliniques
- Projets financés
Accéder àvotre espace
- Accompagnement social
- Scolarité et vie étudiante
- Famille et entourage
- Vie personnelle
- Sports, loisirs et vacances
- Vie professionnelle
Multiple treatments are required for cystic fibrosis (CF) on a daily basis. They facilitate the evacuation of mucus and digestion. It is essential for the patient's health that these are followed strictly, notably to prevent aggravations.
Although they are constantly being improved both in terms of efficiency and comfort of use, treatments remain quite restrictive.
• Usually, they last between 1 and 2 hours daily (physical therapy session, aerosols, and numerous medicines).
• During periods of superinfection, they can last up to 5 or 6 hours (intravenous antibiotic treatments at home or in hospital).
Finally, in the case of transplant, a specific pre- and post-transplant treatment is prescribed.
*The information provided on this website is intended to improve, not to replace, the relationship that exists between the patient (or visitor to the website) and healthcare professionals.